Tuesday, November 4, 2008

From SF Mark to Jeff and Australian Mark

Jeff,
I will start to be concerned about you when you STOP writing stuff like this.

It is still a sad state of affairs, but I do really think it is getting better, and I do think Obama will do great things to as his wife once accurately, but obviously politically incorrectly said, "be proud of this country for once in a long time." Many of our fellow countrymen continue to confound me. Proposition 8 - the California initiative to ban gay marriage is the one that is really pissing me off. I can;t believe in this day and age that in this state that we're not beyond the ignorance and fear that is fueling knuckleheads to propose discriminatory legislation. It truly baffles me, but such is the state of the world in which we live.

Thanks for getting me on the Huffington Post for the first time ever. I guess I'm not much of a blog guy, preferring to get my news from NPR, NYTimes.com, and SI.

Mark -
Speaking of SIs. The package just went out today. You should be getting it by Friday - by which time the world will be a completely different, much better place.

Good win by the Bears today. They somehow do just enough to get your hopes up, so they can be dashed down the road.

Mark

No comments: