Tuesday, November 4, 2008

From Jeff to Nadine, bcc: Sue, Cynthia

I don't know, Nadine, I can't quite make up my mind.
I mean I like the fact that Obama is going to try to fix healthcare, and he's committed to helping the middle class, taxing only those people who make more than $250,000, but I don't know how much his programs will cost, and I'm afraid they might hurt small businesses, especially plumbers.

At least McCain is experienced and seasoned, but he's also kind of old and hot-headed, he's a bit like beef-jerky. It's great that he was a POW, we know if worse comes to worst he can hide in the White House bunker for four years, but then that time in Vietnam must have been hard on him physically and he won't release his medical records and as much as I like Sarah (she's so witty and would bring a fresh face to Washington) I'm not certain foreign leaders will take her seriously, and having her that close to the presidency makes me a tad nervous.

In the end I think I might just close my eyes and point my finger, I'm sure it won't make much of a difference either way, and, hey, I might land on Ron Paul!

No comments: