Tuesday, November 4, 2008

From Rachel to Jeff, Steve, Sue, Cynthia

Jeff – “listen to me. Do NOT go into the light...”

Is it that you are starting to understand Nadine, or feeling sorry for her? Is she saying that we should start looking for Palin images on toast? (you’ve given me an idea…a way to make my millions! Muahaha…)

Let’s not forget that whoever takes over this mess has a lot of work to do, it won’t be an easy task and it won’t be all better tomorrow, or in 4 years…I could go on for days but I will stop here!

In all fairness to Nadine, she has been swept away by the media and some good brain washing along the way. I can’t help but feel sorry for these people and a bit jealous sometimes because my blinders don’t work that well…

now back to women, skates and a good beating!!! I love America!
Rachel

No comments: